MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INCLUDING CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL
ICC engineering expertise covers all phases from preparing a factory construction site to shipping the finished product.
On the basis of hundreds of completed projects worldwide ICC is experienced in every aspect of mechanical and structural engineering. Our experience catalogue spans large-scale Dam & Tunnel construction to Micro Brewery Clean-In-Place systems.
We follow a strict EPCm model (Engineering, Procurement & Construction management) minimizing the project risk for your benefit..
If you choose ICC to provide Construction Management we take care of the whole process from initial planning and specification design over choosing and administrating subcontractors to the final stages of implementation and quality testing.
- Complete Design
- Construction Drawings
- Process and Utility Systems Design
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Equipment Sizing and Selection
- Equipment Arrangements
- Piping Design and Layout
- Piping Support Systems
- Piping Flexibility Analysis
- Modular Designs
- Clean in Place Systems
- Materials Handling
- System Layout
- Packaging Line Layout
- Pre-Fabricated Process Skids
Structural- & Civil Engineering
- Site Selection Assistance
- Site Evaluation
- Site Development Planning
- Detailed Site Utilization Studies
- Environmental Studies / Reports
- Geotechnical Services
- Construction Management Services